HeatX increases the efficiency and performance of power plants, refineries, and other industrial heat transfer industries.
- Leverage Existing Infrastructure: HeatX can be easily applied to existing or new heat transfer surfaces to enhance performance
- 15% Reduction: In plant maintenance costs attributable to heat transfer reduction due to fouling
- 3-10% Reduction: In fuel burned to generate the same amount of energy. Studies have show that heat transfer efficiency losses due to fouling can contribute to a 3-10% increase in fuel consumption
- 90% Reduction: In plant maintenance down-time by reducing the frequency of heat transfer equipment servicing with HeatX
HeatX is nano-structured surface treatment technology that enables heat transfer surfaces to effectively repel fouling and protect against corrosion while maintaining thermal transfer properties.
- Improves heat transfer performance efficiency by repelling fouling and mitigating corrosion
- Greatly extends typical maintenance intervals, reducing operational costs and downtime
- Maximizes exchanger performance, reducing your carbon footprint and maximizing output
Reduce Carbon Emissions
Reduce your carbon emissions without changing your power generation equipment or operations. If applied at a global scale, HeatX can reduce CO2 emissions by as estimated 1.45 billion metric tonnes per year by improving power generation efficiency.
- Improvements to heat transfer and condensation efficiency mean that less fuel needs to be burned to generate the same amount of energy output, lowering both consumption costs and CO2 emissions
- Heat transfer equipment fouling alone can reduce heat transfer efficiency by 2-10% and raise fuel consumption by 3-10%
- With HeatX, cutting power generation cycle back pressure by 1/2 can result in a 2.5% increase in power generation cycle efficiency